Become a Vendor
By becoming a vendor on The Indoor Market, you are able to not only compliment your current fleamarket stall, but also sell your items while you sleep. Customers are able to virtually travel to fleamarkets across South Africa, without leaving their comfort zone. The Indoor Market administers all sales and deliveries and all you have to do is ensure that you have the products in stock. Potential customers are made aware of your items and your stall when The Indoor Market promotes the site on various social media platforms.
- No contracts, cancel at anytime (Cancelations must be received via email, at least 1 month in advance)
- Set-up fee of R650 payable once-off for set up and loading of initial stock (max. 30 items)
- Service fee of R350 payable monthly or R2400 payable annually for marketing, hosting of online stall, maintenance (which includes uploading new items and replacing current items) and administration of sales.
ACQUIRING YOUR VIRTUAL STALL
- Complete the Vendor Submission form below.
- You will receive an invoice for the setup of your stall.
- Submit pics of your items with short descriptions and pricing of each.
- Once payment has been received, your stall will be setup, your items loaded and customers will be able to access your stall and buy your items.